Material in this section originates from the following categories in our Subject Index:
North Atlantic Deep Water
Ocean Currents (North Atlantic Deep Water)
Material preceded by an asterisk (*) was posted after this subject summary was written and therefore is not included in the summary. This material will be integrated into the summary at a later date.
* -- North Atlantic Deep Water Formation
* -- River Discharge to the Arctic Ocean: 1964-2000
* -- The Origin of Past (and Future?) Abrupt Climate Changes
* -- Greenland Ice Sheet: Going, Going ... Growing!
* -- Oceanic Transport of Heat: Deep vs. Shallow Circulation
* -- The Climatic Consequence of a CO2-Induced Freshening of the North Atlantic Ocean
* -- Will CO2-Induced Global Warming Slow the Atlantic Branch of the Ocean's Thermohaline Circulation?
* -- Will Freshening of the North Atlantic Ocean Slow the Gulf Stream and Cool Europe?
* -- North Atlantic Deep Water (NADW) Formation During the Holocene
* -- Will Global Warming Shut Down the Thermohaline Circulation of the World's Oceans?
* -- Glacials and Interglacials: What They Can Tell Us About Potential Global Warming
* -- Earth's Thermohaline Circulation and Abrupt Climate Change
* -- Abrupt Climate Warming: A Characteristic of Glacial Periods
* -- Global Warmth: A Proven Protection Against Large and Rapid Climate Changes
North Atlantic Deep Water Production: Response to Global Warming and Feedback Implications for Climate
The Variable Energy Output of the Sun Appears to Be the Major Determinant of Decadal- to Millennial-Scale Global Climate Change
Our Oscillating Climate: A Natural Phenomenon
Lunar Tides and Climate Change
Yet Another Climate Model Flip-Flop
Evidence Mounts for Oceanic Control of Hemispheric Warming and Cooling
The Global Deep Water Roller Coaster Ride: Does It Shepherd Earth's Climate Back and Forth Between Medieval Warm Period and Little Ice Age Conditions?
More Evidence for Future CO2-Induced Global Cooling
Why Worry About CO2?
A Natural Thermostat to Keep a Lid on Global Warming?
Decadal-Scale Changes in Ocean Circulation
Millennial-Scale Changes in Ocean Circulation