Material in this section originates from the following category in our Subject Index:
Health Effects (Temperature: Malaria)
Temperature (Health Effects: Malaria)
Material preceded by an asterisk (*) was posted after this subject summary was written and therefore is not included in the summary. This material will be integrated into the summary at a later date.
* -- The Vectorial Capacity of Malaria Mosquitoes
* -- The History of Malaria in Finland
* -- A "Reiter Review" of Global Warming and Malaria
* -- Global Warming and Malaria Transmission in Burundi
* -- Climate and Malaria in the Highlands of Bangladesh
* -- The Effect of Climate Change on Malaria in Western Africa
* -- Global Warming and Malaria
* -- The Future of Malaria
* -- Mosquito-Borne Diseases in Australia
* -- Global Warming and Malaria: Does the Former Promote the Latter?
Global Warming and Malaria: The Northern Thailand Story
Malaria and Tick-Borne Encephalitis in a Warming World
Atmospheric CO2 Enrichment and Mosquito-Born Diseases
Infectious Diseases in a Warming World: Running Rampant or Under Control?
Global Warming and Malaria in the East African Highlands
Impact of Climate Change on Malaria Transmission in Africa
Global Warming and the Outlook for Malaria in Britain
Malaria and Climate Change
Malaria On the Rise in Kenya: Is Global Warming To Blame?
Malaria in a Warmer World: Rational Projections
Will Global Warming Significantly Increase Malaria Transmission Rates?